Thursday, September 2, 2010
My Dear Friends and Family
I stayed up VERY late tonight talking with my mother-in-law and it was probably one of the most influential talks of my life. The Spirit was SO strong. Many tears were shed. What was so nice about our conversation was the amount of confidence, faith, and love that I felt from her. I know that I'm a changed person and that this experience has helped mold me into a better version of myself, but it was nice to have someone that I dearly love and respect see that change. It's so wonderful to have people in my life that believe in me. It's wonderful to have people in my life that see me through God's eyes. I am so grateful. It's very interesting that when you go through something like I currently am, you see the people that truly care about you. I want to express my gratitude to all of you who have helped me through this trial and who have loved and supported me. I want you to know how much I love all of you and hope that I can help you the way that you've helped me. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment