Saturday, September 11, 2010

See This...

I'm sitting at the store right now, deep in thought. DEEP in thought! My entire life I've been locked into certain beliefs about myself and the world. I had an experience with a friend recently that is making me question everything I thought I understood. Perception is reality, right? Well my perception is quickly changing. The person that I believed I was may not really be who I am. My point here is this... be careful not to get too comfortable with being a certain way. Allow yourself to be molded by the hand of God. He knows us best, better than we know ourselves. He also knows exactly what we need. We as humans continually fight God's will. We try to control our surroundings and what happens to us without realizing the big picture. He knows the beginning and the end. He knows what we can't see.

No comments:

Post a Comment